Pressure Compensating Inline Drip Tubing
• Unique flow regulating concept: wide effective labyrinth,
leading into the flow control chamber, where a sensitive
floating diaphragm regulates and maintains a constant
flow rate at variable inlet pressure.
• High clog resistance:
• Dripper's large intake filter is continuously flushed
by the water flow.
• Large cross section on labyrinth.
• Self-cleaning mechanism at the flow regulated
• Uniform flows from 7-50 PSI
• Manufactured from durable plastics for long service life.
• Protected against UV degradation.
• Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used
Recommended Filtration: 150 mesh
Quality & Trust Since 1974
Copyright © 2017 Bowsmith. All rights reserved.
Designed & maintained by